6.12.14

end of sem 3

I know it has been over a month since I last blogged but really, I was just frugal about time as final exams were fast approaching. But Alhamdulillah I am done with finals and I hope results will come out alright. 

Throughout the time since I last updated there was not much going on in my life, except for spending my days watching back-to-back episodes of Running Man and cramping my head with law subjects. But there was one weekend in particular where I spent it at Dusun Eco Resort for a short leadership camp with my classmates and juniors.








The camp was A-okay as long as I got to go with my beloved classmates. Teehee

I have no plans for this semester break. I can't get a job because I have another class that I am yet to take next semester, after that I might be applying to study abroad for a Master's programme but nonetheless I leave it all to Allah to decide my fate. Kita merancang, everything is up to Him.

I am just at that time of my life where I'm still finding my purpose on this Earth. Have you ever had one of those days?

Till then, :)

No comments: