9.10.15

Thoughts on my Job


I'm coming into my fifth month since I've entered the working world, and along the way it has been such a rollercoaster ride for me (literally).

There are days when I go home with a feeling of content, feeling like I did achieve something appeasing to my boss. And there are days when my bosses just WILL NOT stop talking and yapping away about every little thing which drives me up the wall and wanting to hand in a resignation letter there and then. 

Working in my field involves a lot of knowledge on legal procedures, the ability to communicate and to organise yourself well, the patience to endure pressure and crunch hours, and the strength to withstand everything, and to not crumble into pieces. You have to be sharp, meticulous, hardworking, witty, and always be on your toes. It is not easy, but once you get the hang of it, you'll feel a sense of contentment like no other.

Towards the end of the day it's not about how much money you get paid, but if you are happy with what you are doing or not. Studying and working are like total polar opposites, so think well!


No comments: